Saturday, January 1, 2011

Feliz Año Nuevo

So I haven't really been posting much or writing anything when I post. Sheer laziness and limited on time. This year I've started alot of projects and have yet to finish them (ex. paintings/sketches, DIY house projects). Things always seem to get in the way, but is that just merely an excuse?  A possible lack of dedication or prioritizing? Adult ADD, possibly? Maybe 2011 will be better.

My New Years Resolution is to finish what I start.

I'm really finding it hard to believe that I just wrote that and that I'll actually do it. C'mon power of positive thinking. I kinda figure one resolution would be enough. If I would have made more than one, I definately would not follow through. Even if I procrastinate I'll have till the end of the year to complete.

No comments: