Saturday, July 19, 2008

34 Weeks

34 Weeks, originally uploaded by casa azul.
Where: Backyard
Weight: 172lbs.
Two Ups: I'm maintaining my weight & getting plenty of sleep
Two Downs: This week my troubles have been swollen feet & pelvic pain
Mood: Sassy

I haven't taken a picture in awhile. My sis pointed out that my belly converges to a point at my belly button. Luckily my belly button is in tack and has yet to pop out. Never realized how much my belly has expanded until I saw this photo. It's amazing how the body changes over a period of 9 months. All in all this pregnancy hasn't really been that bad. The worst part of the pregnancy was the first trimester: the bleeding, morning sickness & nausea.

The most exciting moment was during the 20th-24th week. I couldn't figure out if it was the baby moving or merely gas. But I would feel this slight flutter and slight pain. Eventually I placed my hand on my belly and felt the baby kick. A little life was growing inside of me. My attachment grew even stronger.

No comments: