Thursday, March 6, 2008

Baby's Room Phase I


Baby's Room Phase I, originally uploaded by casa azul.

Brand of Paint: Valspar>Jalapeno Jelly (it's kermit the frog green!)
Theme: Don't really have one. But would like to adorn the room with vintage books and toys. I saw alot of things on Eeboo & Urban Outfitters and I can't wait to start decorating the room!
Color: Sticking with greens, natural wood, cherry/dark wood & white

Every time I walk into this room, it always brings a smile to my face. =o)

UPDATE: Well the In-laws came over and I believe by the comment my MIL made was priceless, "Oh my god!" It wasn't a good OMG but a "why did you choose this color?." If they only saw the margarita green my parents had painted in there living room. *giggle* I just wish I had a camera to document their reaction. Doh!


No comments: